Cheers to spending the holidays together! From family gatherings over a turkey and cozy cocktails by the fireplace to ringing in the New Year in your sweatpants and everything in between — our flock has a cocktail for every occasion this holiday season. Celebrate with these recipes by our cocktail expert, Moira McGuire!
If your favorite Thanksgiving dish is cranberries, then this cocktail is for you.
a light cranberry spritzer
- 1.5 oz cranberry infused Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino
- 0.5 oz orange curacao
- soda water
- cranberry garnish
- Add your ingredients to your glass and top with soda water.
- To make homemade cranberry infused Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino: Infuse a full bottle of vermouth with 2.5 cups of cranberries, zest of 1 orange and a grated 3-inch piece of ginger.
Happy Holidays! Have a cocktail. Get into the holiday spirit with a little bit of bourbon.
a sweeter, less boozy Manhattan
- 1.5 oz bourbon
- 1 oz orange juice
- 0.5 oz cherry liquor
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes of Peychaud bitters
- garnish with an orange peel and a cherry
- Add all ingredients to a mixing tin and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe glass and enjoy.
New Year, do you. Bright, boozy and boss… this cocktail and you ringing in the New Year.
a classic booze forward sparkling wine cocktail
- Absinthe rinse
- 1 smoked sugar cube
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- 0.5 oz bourbon
- 0.5 oz sweet vermouth
- 4 oz sparkling wine
- garnish is an orange peel
- Build in a glass. Start with the absinthe rinse, sugar, then bitters.
- Add bourbon and vermouth then top with sparkling wine.
Trying one of these recipes at-home?
Share with us on social by using hashtags #Cocktailswith21c